The Australia and New Zealand Recycling Platform (ANZRP) is a leader in the safe and responsible collection and recycling of e-waste, and represents some of the largest and most reputable global electronics brands. It is Australia’s only not-for-profit, industry-for-industry Co-regulatory Arrangement operating under the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme.
Delivered through its dedicated collection program TechCollect, ANZRP provides households and small businesses across Australia with an ethical and environmentally sustainable way to dispose of end-of-life computers, computer accessories and TVs. Since inception in 2012, ANZRP has collected and recycled over 150,000 tonnes of e-waste ensuring at least 90% of commodities recovered are used as raw materials in the manufacture of new products.
We offer a responsible recycling solution for the community, while providing our members and
partners with confidence that their brands are in safe hands.
Through its TechCollect program, ANZRP aims to:
- reduce e-waste contribution to landfill by delivering on collection and recycling targets
- scale operations to drive down collection and recycling costs
- encourage maximum resource recovery from end of life e-waste to capture its commercial and
- provide a free drop off service to households and small businesses across Australia
- engage, educate and collaborate with stakeholders to drive sustained behavioural change in the community.